Donate your time to help give
girls a brighter future.
A SoleMate is charity runner that raises funds for Girls on the Run and in return receives VIP treatment at the Gate River Run. Your fundraising goes to our scholarship fund, which provides our program to girls who need financial assistance.
For the Gate River Run 2017, our SoleMates team raised $36,984! Thank You SoleMates!
*The above benefits are solely for the Gate River Run 15k and 5k. You can also sign up to fundraise as a SoleMate for any event such as a marathon, relay, climb triathlon or bike race and you will still receive a welcome gift packet with your exclusive tech t-shirt/tank. If you would like to be a SoleMate at the Gate AND another race you'll earn $200 off your fundraising minimum for a total of $500 raised for both races. (Races must be in same fiscal year)*
1. Register to become a SoleMate for $26 (this does not include your registration to run the Gate River Run, you must register separately - but does include your special SoleMate tech jersey).
2. Personalize your SoleMates fundraising webpage and share away! (Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email that will walk you through setting up your fundraising website.)
3. Register for the Gate River Run or the race of your choice.
4. Raise $350 by April 11th, 2017 (one month after the Gate River Run).
5. Feel the love! We support our SoleMates with exclusive premiums, multiple fundraising programs, training runs and lots of motivation and fun goodies – join our team!
"I'll never run the Gate River Run any other way!" - Kelly B., past SoleMate
Registration for SoleMates for the Gate River Run 2017 has closed!
If you would like to run another race as a SoleMate to fundraise for us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.